Tuesday, 11 January 2011

nCloth test

I was asked to do nCloth for our animation seeing as I had some experience with it. We wanted the stall to move a little in the wind so that not everything was static. I tried adding wind to my original stall but the cloth just blew off the frame >.<

I tried constraining it to the frame but it didn't look right so I decided to change the cloth all together.

Instead of having one single piece of cloth I used 4 separate bits and constrained them to the frame, I then added the wind tolerance and changed it a bit for the other side so that the cloth didn't wave in the wind exactly the same each side and added a bit of variety to it.

I had to do a quick bath render of my stall because my playblast camera has gone all funny and I haven't got a clue how to fix it and I didn't have time to worry about it because the stall was needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment